Thursday, May 29, 2008

So, Justin has found a new plaything...

John found this downloady thing called "Skitch" and Justin is determined to become a professional "skitcher".
We went from this...

to this....

And sweet little Rebecca Ellison...

has changed a bit for the worse... (and she's spending the night at my house!!!!)


We'll check back tomorrow to see what becomes of Kevin and Caleb....

3 comments:

Justin Ferguson said...

Lol "...And sweet little Rebecca Ellison ... has changed a bit for the worse..."??? A bit for the worse? I was just showing what she's really like. Lol. And I have a lot more pics than just the one with Caleb and Kevin, and I plan on doing more!

Anonymous said...

You are more than right Justin,she is turning into the devil himself.Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Thank you for showing
Rebekah for what she really is
Caleb