We are kickin' it back this week after pushing hard for 10. All of our little brains need a break, especially mom's which is hanging on by a thread.
So what are the plans? Well, we were going to head up to Edmonton for a day - there is an old fort and the world's biggest mall. I'm not sure if we still will make the trip since it is supposed to snow and rain for most of the week. Not the best travel weather I would think - I mean, I don't know I am new here - it's just a guess. So we shall see.
But other plans include lazin' around, lazin' around and lazin' around, re-watching all three Lord of the Rings movies, and reading of course, with a never-ending glass of Coke Zero at my side...of course.
So, I better get busy. Time's a tickin' away...
3 comments:
Why the switch to Coke Zero?
Sounds great, and so exotic. "I'm just going to drive up to Edmonton." It's like you're in another foreign country.
In other news, have you read any Willa Cather? I've read a couple things by her over the past couple years, and I'm a big fan.
Glad you are getting the much needed break! You deserve it.
Oh and that weather is definitely bad for driving on that road. Definitely! Personally... the mall is totally over-rated unless you plan to do the waterpark or theme park or one of the major attractions there. Otherwise it's just a big mall. Just my 2cents! ;^P
Post a Comment